Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sisters are Doing it for Themselves

Ever heard that  great Aretha Franklin & Annie Lennox song? As it awesomely rocks out, it also drives home an extremely important point - some things you just have to do for yourself.



Last month, BD&V gave away a  copy of the book 'Sacred Pampering Principles' by Debrena J. Gandy. This month we want to focus on finding that inner pampering princess. We know you can do it. Come on - she's in there; this is a safe place - she can come out without fear of recrimination.

In the month of May practice pampering with accountability. Each week, do at lease one thing for you, and tell someone you did it. Be accountable for your pampering activity. Tell a friend, a significant other, or tell us! Leave a post here about what you will do to pamper yourself each week, or tweet it to us @BdandV.

To get you started, EdenFantasys.com has some great promotions this month. Whether you want to slow down and pamper or explore sensual products, EdenFantasys has got you covered.I love the pampering products and the lingerie - and guess what? I wear it just for myself! Yep, that counts as pampering. Find great body oils, bath oils and more; and don't forget to tell us what you will do over each week for the rest of the month to pamper yourself!

Eden Cafe
Note: Any products reviewed on this site may have been provided free of charge in exchange for an unbiased review. Whether that is the case or not, I vow to tell the complete truth about my experience and nothing less. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines.

2 comments:

  1. This weekend is my 24th birthday, so I'm going to be taking time to get all dressed up and go out with my parents and my children. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Buffi! So I tagged you in a post today -- a fun game involving random facts about yourself. Check it out and play if you feel like playing! http://eliseallen.com/2012/scoopsoup/writing-nut-tag-im-it/

    ReplyDelete