Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I am doing it...I am....



So, today I got up and drank a bottle of water (12 oz) and for breakfast I had an egg white omelet (egg whites, red peppers, onions). Cool, even though I wanted to have apple pie. I did my yoga stretches and got to work on the laundry we amassed since Friday and while out of town. It will be interesting to see how I do on this 21 day weight loss challenge since my exercise is moderated because of the fibromyalgia.


I am relegated to Pilates and Yoga stretch exercises for now. I also find that I am not getting good points for sleep because I am not getting enough of it! I need to work on that - I am going to go to bed at least 1/2 hour earlier for the next few nights, consecutively. That might increase my energy. I have fatigue from the Fibro, and I often am up late. Hopefully more water, regular exercise, and earlier bedtime will get me some more sleep points!

For lunch today, I cannot tell a lie, I had a banana and a Clif bar. (I know, for shame), and a huge glass of water. I was trying to get some deadline issues completed.

Here's something I am really proud of, though. This weekend, I had to go out of town for a family emergency. Sometimes, being on the road causes me to make totally bad choices in food and water consumption. I knew I needed to do what was right, not just because of this challenge, but to manage my stress level as well.

I chose all of the right options for eating, I drank water the entire trip (opting for decaf coffee only twice), and I felt alert and unstressed because of that. I got some walking in, because there was no time for anything else.That was a great success!

So, today I need to sit down and plan out my menu for the week, plan my water consumption and more relevant exercise times. I still haven't posted my before picture and I promise to do that this week. It's not a fun photo op.

Don't forget to click on the links below, leave your comments, advice and questions! Maybe you want to take the 21 day challenge yourself?




Disclaimer: This post is in conjunction with the 21 Day Mommy Blogger Weight Loss Challenge with Dustin Maher. I am doing the Fit Moms for Life Program. I have received the program for free and have not been paid to write this post. All opinions are mine. For more information on the program please learn more about it here: Fit Moms for Life

No comments:

Post a Comment